HOW TO KEEP YOUR EYES HEALTHY WHILE USING YOUR COMPUTER


Who doesn't use a computer or smartphone in this age? Well, not me and I'm sure not you. Of course, this is a blog post and you can only read it from a computer or a smartphone or a gadget with a screen!

So, today's resource is from GodEmbassy. They give tips on how to protect your eyes while using your computer. I loved the tips. They are clear and concise. Please enjoy you reading.

Take good care of your body. You need it to fulfill the purposes of God here on earth. And don't forget to come back and say thank you in the comments section. I love you.

Read it here.

Comments

  1. Yubbie,thank you the post came right on time as I'm strategizing to step up my reading culture. Now, I have to factor in the care and health of my eyes. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY 2018

SPIRITUAL WORKOUT

Thankfulness