HAPPY 2018

Happy New Year readers!

It's been an amazing one year break. It was totally worth it. I am really grateful to God for everything. To Him be praise and glory, now and forever more. Amen

This year, I have made up my mind to serve you diligently. The goal is spiritual growth. The Bible says in Ephesians 4 that the Body of Christ grows as each member does his part in love. I'll make sure to do my part through this blog and my sincere prayer is that we all will grow into the fullness of the stature of Christ.

Last year, I found out that there's a lot of great stuff on the internet that can help us grow as Christians spiritually, and otherwise. So I'll be serving us with lots of these awesome stuff. I'll save you the stress of searching; just stick with me on this blog and all bring all the great stuff here for you.

That said, I really do hope that we'll all have an amazing year. I love you very much, especially for your commitment to this blog since 2011. I also hope that you'll tell your friends about it too. Spread the word!

With much love from me,
Youngospel

Comments

  1. Welcome back, looking forward to growing in Jesus via this platform.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work Yubbie... Thanks and more Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greater you ma, you are welcome

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SPIRITUAL WORKOUT

Thankfulness