BEWARE THE "INTERNET" BIBLE


When I came across this post, it was timely. I'd been caught up in the use of my smartphone such that I was having lean doses of the needful spiritual nourishment.
Even though I was reading good Christian articles and stuff online, they could not suffice for adequate spiritual nourishment. Like one of the comments in the blog post reads, "I've been following a lot of Christian Instagram profiles and their posts also encouraged me, but I did spend more time reading my phone instead of the Bible. God spoke to me and I realized that he wants me to turn to His full living word for help instead of pretty pictures with partial truth!" I can totally relate. And we all know that we spend so much time on our smartphones, so give heed to this caution and regain correct posture for spiritual growth.

So this is a good time to say that we, at Youngospel, are only helping you with resources that should drive you closer to God and create a huger in you for more. These can never and should never replace or drastically reduce the amount of time spent in engaging your spiritual investments. Sow BOUNTIFULLY!

You can read the post here.

Remember to receive with meekness, the engrafted word which is able to save your soul (James 1:21).
I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY 2018

SPIRITUAL WORKOUT

Thankfulness