Howdy everyone? I am getting a lot more comfortable with this blogging thing and I love God and thank Him for his mercies and faithfulness in my life. God has proven himself to be Jehovah Jireh-the Great Provider. He is worthy of all the praises.

Some time ago, I promised to set up a collection of blogs with really cool fashion ideas for Christian ladies who desire to honour God in their dressing and still look beautiful. I'll start with my beloved blogger Chantal. I stumbled on her blog late one night and was totally awed at what I saw. She is wonderful! Here is a picture from her blog:
Well, that's just a tip of the iceberg. Visit: www.stilldeeper.blogspot.com for more of Chantal's. God bless her.

Another blog that's caught my fancy belongs to Typhanie Stewart. A look at it and I went all "wow." May God bless this young lady. Here's a pic from her blog:

Visit www.mygarmentsofpraise.blogspot.com for more of her stuff.

 Now, we have Olivia from Fresh modesty. She's cute and oh yeah, she's fresh. She encourages women to strive for excellence. Here is a picture from her blog:




Visit www.freshmodesty.blogspot.com. Be a part of this revolution. Itt all starts with you!

C'mon! These lady has got something good going on here. Check this out on www.momomod.com. This bright blazer is enough to turn a gloomy morning into a wonderful day.
And there is enough ideas for everyone in the house. Take a look at her gorgeous plus size-bold and beautiful.

Thanks everyone for your time. I hope you are inspired because I am. This is all to God's glory. May God be glorified even in our appearance even as He is glorified in our hearts. Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY 2018

SPIRITUAL WORKOUT

Thankfulness