Bea-YOU-tiful

DOWNLOAD POST HERE


        OK! I wanna cut some slack on modest dressing. Seriously, I was trying to get the Gospel across to an unbelieving friend. She made few points about Jesus Christ not being the Son of God and even if He is, we should worship the Father and not the Son! Well, dumbfounded but I guess I give that up to the Holy Spirit to convince and convert her. That said, she also said something else. She said, “Tell me what you want: to join you in dancing in church or nakedness. I’m very interested in knowing about your religion because I see you are good in preaching.”

        JESUS! Nakedness?! I couldn’t watch. I felt bad. I felt broken. I felt sad. I felt guilty. I prayed and prayed until I found peace and decided to take a stand. So, I have not been representing Christ rightly. Yeah, she was right. Nakedness…! Please, not that I am condemning anyone in this article but we all gotta learn. I am also guilty. Please, let’s be frank with ourselves. If all our ladies are as well covered as our sisters-in-creation, don’t you think the level of immorality will reduce drastically?
        Nowadays, one cannot identify a born-again Christian lady from a crowd. I am guilty too. We call those who are well-dressed outdated, puritans, over-dos, religious, and all sorts of names. A priest once said, “She does right and you tag her “HOLY-HOLY.” Aren’t you ashamed? You can’t even be tagged “HO” from the word HOLY talk more of being called HOLY, and not to talk of 2 “HOLYs”.”
        Sister, please this priest was right. I am guilty. The only time H-O is attached to you is when pronouncing the word “WHORE.” Please forgive my vulgarity but you have to hear this. I am guilty too. Modesty is not a preference; it is Obedience to God! C’mon ladies, the Bible instructs us in 1 Peter 3:3-4. It says, “Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great value in God’s sight.”
        In my words and simply put, you should not be beautiful because of all those stuff but you should be known as beautiful with or without them because you have a truly beautiful inner self-character and purity. 1 Timothy 4:12 says, “Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in SPEECH, in LIFE, in LOVE, in FAITH and in PURITY.” You see, the way you speak also determines your true beauty. Your lifestyle should be entirely beautiful, worthy of emulation. Work in love, faith and purity!
       Remember, clothes and garments were made by God to cover one’s physical nakedness. When  you are dressed, do not forget the original purpose God had for garments(clothing). The Bible says in Genesis 3:21, “The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed him.” We all know why God made those clothes for them-they were NAKED. So,
why  are you DRESSED but still NAKED? Answer me, joor.
        I’m guilty. I have made my decision today to represent Christ in all His fullness- righteousness, holiness and purity. Unbelievers will not open your Bible. They will not come to your church. They won’t even listen to you. There’s only one thing they can’t help but do-WATCH YOU!
I’m putting together some websites that offer really cool fashion ideas on how to dress beautifully. I’ll let it out soon. Be God’s kind of lady-TRULY BEAUTIFUL. Luv y’all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY 2018

SPIRITUAL WORKOUT

Thankfulness