I got saved

With reference to 88 year old Tita Nava, a retired village Professor and Administrator in Manilla, who has got the same story with me. I wanted a true worship of God involving my spiritual, physical, moral and academic well-being. I wholeheartedly did a lot of changes to my personality. I devoted myself and looked into the mirror of God’s word, where I saw myself clearly and boldly. I discovered that worldly pleasures were those things that crowded Christ out of my life and that Christ was lifted up on the cross that I might be lifted up out of my sins. Forgiveness is free but you must accept it and so I did. I feared God and had nothing else to fear. I did things that pleased Him even though it displeased human beings. His word guided my conscience and as such my conscience became my guide. I made sure I love others for that was the only way my love for God was seen. I now agree that faith is the ability to see God in the dark. I worked hard at what I should be and that was how less I tried to hide how bad I was. This world crowns quick success but God crowns long-term faithfulness so I ensured I stayed faithful and accorded it with good works. I found a partner in this new life, because we need one another to do what God wants us to do. I now hold tightly to what is eternal and loosely to what is temporal. When we are too full of sin and disobey God, the ears of our hearts are dull. I could not hear God speaking so I quickly checked the volume control of my conscience. Are you in need of forgiveness? God is waiting for you. If you repent, you can regain confidence of a clear conscience by confessing your sins. You too can have that hope. Admit you are a sinner. Receive Jesus now; he will transform your life today. When I began living my faith before my friends, my former group treated me as if I contracted a deadly communicable disease. I hope they had contracted it too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY 2018

SPIRITUAL WORKOUT

Thankfulness